Drewery Property Services logo
Contact Us
Call us on
0208 300 6761
call-to-action call-to-action-mobile

Landlord Insuarance

Landlord Insuarance

Search for properties

To buy or to rent?

Property type

Minimum price

Maximum price

Minimum bedrooms

Landlord Insurances

Drewery can provide information on specialist Lettings insurance providers who offer specifically designed products for Landlords at competitive premiums. The cover will protect and safeguard your needs as a landlord and it is strongly recommended that you take out specialist cover.

Rent Guarantee Cover

Take away the risk of not being paid your rent.

Rent Guarantee offers you the peace of mind that your rent is protected if your tenant doesn't pay. 

Look at What's Covered

  • Policy covers the whole property –irrespective of the number of tenants, so you will only need one policy
  • Nil excess – we pay out from the first day of arrears
  • £50,000 limit of indemnity
  • Up to £3,000 rental cover per month – with the option to extend
  • Up to 68 days to report any rental arrears (no need to report a claim until arrears are above £250) – providing greater flexibility during a claim
  • Cover until vacant possession is gained
  • Our policies are underwritten by DAS – the UK’s leading legal expenses provider

Simple claims process

We make things as easy as possible with our clear and simple claims process.

Our extended claims reporting period gives you greater flexibility during a claim and payments continue until vacant possession is gained.

Protect your income and give yourself that valuable peace of mind.

Building & Contents Insurance

Most standard household insurance policies will not protect let property or will carry higher premiums just because the property is to be let. Furthermore, with recent shifts in legislation which require landlords to be more aware of the risks, particularly with regard to public liability and appliance safety, it is vital that any building or contents policy taken out by a landlord has adequate cover for these areas.